Hatsan BullMaster PCP
- Precharged pneumatic
- Bullpup design
- 500cc air cylinder
- 250 BAR (3,625 psi) max fill pressure
- Synthetic stock with ergonomic design
- 11mm Dovetail and Weaver* rail
- Additional Weaver accessory rail beneath forearm
- Texturing on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Elevation-adjustable Cheek Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
- Ventilated rubber butt pad
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- Fully-shrouded barrel for quiet shooting
- Rotary magazine: .177 14-rd, .22 12-rd, 10rd in .25
- Includes 3 magazines
- Built-in pressure gauge monitors cylinder pressure
- Includes 1/8" BSPP threaded fill probe
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Manual Safety
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage
- Metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard
- Fitted sling swivels
- Includes a Hatsan sling
- Overall length: 30.9"
- Barrel length: 19.7"
- Weight: 10.3 lbs
- Includes Hard Case
- Shots at optimal velocity .177=100, .22=120, .25=120
It is not recommended that the BullMaster be operated from the left-handed shooting position. The bolt located on the right-hand side of the rifle cycles with each shot fired and may cause injury if operated left handed.
*We do not recommend using Weaver mounts. Some weaver/Picatinny mounts may not fit the weaver sections on the rail.
Please Note: All Hatsan semi-automatic airguns are designed specifically for skirted pellets only. Slugs or other non-skirted rounds will not cycle properly.